MIG Real Estate seeks to maximize returns for its clients by adding value to each property through the implementation of focused management, leasing and capital programs. It invests in assets that are well-located in markets with strong fundamentals and is currently seeking properties that meet the following criteria:
- Profile: Value-add properties located near major employment centers
- Product Type: Select service hotel, grocer-anchored retail, office, industrial / flex and multifamily
- Location: Primary target markets in major metropolitan areas in the Sunbelt and Western U.S.
- Quality: Class A, B, and upgradable C
- Transaction Size: Typically $15 to $100 million
- Transaction Type: Direct acquisitions of existing operating properties; Joint Venture development (in select markets); REO distressed assets; non-performing loans; and mezzanine financing
- Closing: MIG Real Estate has the capital and expertise to expedite the transaction process with certainty of closing
MIG Real Estate's management is actively seeking acquisition opportunities that meet the above criteria as it aggressively expands its portfolio. Please direct inquiries to email@example.com.